How can we leave a positive that's a negative?

Please post.
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Don't leave a positive and then justify by leaving a negative in the comments, what does that provide except the buyer another positive feedback, making their numbers look even better.

When I received my 2 neutrals I just added a comment to the feedback they left me, explaining my side, making the buyer holding the bag, and never left them any feedback.

When you go to a sellers and buyers feedback, do you read the positives, NO, you look at the neutral and negatives, so, if a buyer gives you a neg or neutral, why would you give the buyer a positive feedback and then try and justify why they didn't deserve it.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
You can't. And if you write negative comments in a feedback to a buyer it will be removed by eBay and you'll be in violation. It's not worth it IMO.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I left, "GO AHEAD AND AND HAVE SEX WITH YOURSELF"

It hasn't been removed.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

ddc*stuff
Community Member
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I have to look and see if you really did.. you made me laugh either way lollllllllll
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

ddc*stuff
Community Member
lol its still there
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

lina-mallows
Community Member
Here are some of our feedback replies that appear to comply with eBay policy. They have not been removed.-

ORIGINAL FEEDBACK LEFT- Again, many thanks for the repeat business. May your enjoyment always continue.
FOLLOW UP REPLY- And we do thank you for your past business. There just will be no more.

ORIGINAL FEEDBACK LEFT- May you have much pleasure enjoying your STARBUCKS Card collection. Thank you.
FOLLOW UP REPLY- And ALL the additional cards rec'd NOT PAID for, which you most likely will keep
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

:^O
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I wouldn't leave them any feedback, just the follow-up to the original feedback, they left for me.

I won't give them the satisfaction of receiving a positive for being a lousy customer and getting away with it.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I doubt anybody reads the feedback unless is negative. Using it as communication media is a waste of time.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

lina-mallows
Community Member
dipmicro- you have wonderful feedback, and nothing to hide.
Clarity, without histrionics is so important.
One person claiming disatisfaction over a shipping delay- doesn't imply or infer that the product was inferior, or that you overcharged for shipping- or anything else for that matter, other than the shipping took TOO long- in their opinion. One, out of thousands. No big deal.

Things happen, and that's part of business.
Your overall feedback shows quality- care in packing, and excellent attention to details.

You took the negative feedback gracefully. Others can be far more reactionary to this type of feedback.

Does anyone else use toolhaus for info?
Message 11 of 11
latest reply