How do I block a seller from sending me messages?

I had a transaction with a person in China on eBay, the item never arrived well past eBay's estimated date so I contacted the seller for a refund and he refused which forced me to open up a PayPal claim (whom decided in my favour). The seller will not stop harassing me about changing the negative feedback I gave him for his behaviour and response to my request of refund (it's only a dollar).

I don't know how to contact eBay in regards to such a request because when I read the eBay messages theres no option to report it, and when clicking on the You can report this message as unsolicited (spam/spoof) email. link it simply redirects me to this page http://pages.ebay.ca/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html which provides no way to report a harassing seller.

I need an actual email address for an eBay representative to either report or get something done. The China seller keeps telling me he will refund me if I revise my feedback, (Dude, PayPal already gave me my refund).

Would appreciate any detailed explanation of what I can do, thanks.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

What if I'm unable to call them? Are there not other options?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I cannot find an email address where you can report a harassing seller.  :s  And, it really sounds like they are harassing/trying to bullly you about the feedback.  Nor can I find a place to block a seller from messaging you.  It's really internet 101 to have the option to block whomever you chose from messaging you.  I'll keep looking because now I'm curious. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply