How do I delete items from my purchase list. I can pull the delete option frm right but won't delete

I have a list of 30 items on my purchase list ,the seller had to cancel my order. Weeks ago. They stay on top of my purchase list so I have to scroll through over and over. I see there is a delete option you pull out from the right but, either I'm not doing it correctly or when I click it nothing happens to the items. You can also delete the whole list like you can for items on you watch list when the auction it finished or the item isn't available for purchase any longer., You can also delete bids and offers not won. I would really like to get rid of those items not purchased on my purchase list!! Thanks for any assistance you can provide!! sorry for all the typos. I can't seem to work this either

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Frustrated
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How do I delete items from my purchase list. I can pull the delete option frm right but won't delete

If it helps any, go to the date on that list and click on the tiny arrow.

That will reverse it so that the most recent purchases are at the top.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I do not see a delete option in My Purchase History.

Click on "More actions" beside the cancelled purchase, select "Hide order" at the bottom of the list

Message 3 of 3
latest reply