How do I get rid of "Search our catalogue"?

ancolie1
Community Member

When I'm almost done creating a listing, i always have "Search our catalogue to see if it already has what you're selling..." But I dont' want to search the catalogue and even if I do, it doesn't find anything matching. How can I continue my listing from here?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Type complete gibberish in the item search and it won't find any results, you can continue by clicking "continue to list without using our  catalogue"

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for your answer, but I did click "Continue without using our catalogue" and the message keeps coming in. Anyone had this problem before?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

What browser are you using?

If Internet Explorer from Microsoft, try compatibility mode. Also try clearing your browser cache and cookies.

If this does not help, download and install free FireFox browser. Always have another browser installed in case an eBay issue is caused by a browser issue.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I use Chrome. That's not a bad idea, I'll check with Explorer. Thank  you.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

It didn't work. I started over (in Explorer) and I'm always stuck with the catalogue message, even if I checked "Continue with my listing". It seems incredible to me that eBay won't let me sale an item!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply