How do I report harassment

I bought an item that turned out to be counterfeit. I opened a refund request and after I received the refund I reported the item and left feedback that the item is counterfeit.

Since then the seller has been sending me messages every day or two asking me to change my feedback. Yesterday's message included an offer of $10 if I change it.

This is clearly harassment and an attempt at feedback manipulation. I would like to report them but I cannot figure out how.

Can someone please tell me how?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

1. Log into your account
  2. at the top (near your user name) click on Help & Contact
  3. Click on Buying, drop down menu
  4. click on Report a Member
  5. drop down and click on Inappropriate Communication

I honestly never trust this online reporting with EBay to go anywhere so I always call them and talk to a real (hopefully helpful) CSR. Heck - do both!

You do need to BLOCK this seller and indicate to Block Email communication. If you need to know how to do that ~ just ask.

Good luck, don't take **bleep** and move on - in that order!Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Remember you are not required to answer any email or eBay Message.

You are not even required to open them.

Just delete delete delete.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have tried that several times but I tried it again, following your instructions carefully. When I click on Buying I have to click After your purchase and then click Report a member.

When I do that, instead of giving me another drop down where I can click Inappropriate Communication, I get search results for "Report a member". If I click Inappropriate communications there it gives me the Policy overview with all the reasons to report them but does not say how to do so.

There is a "contact us" link at the bottom but when I click that it took me back to basically the same process but with a Contact Options section at the bottom that says "To help us understand what you'd like to report, please click an option from the list provided that describes your issue." but does not show any list.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Are still having issues doing the report?
click on Help and Contact
Start typing in Report a Member
go down a select Feedback Manipulation
that will kick you to a page where you then click on Call Us
You will get a code and the phone #

I wish I could send you a picture I took of my screen for you.
Good luck
Message 5 of 5
latest reply