How fast are the DSR's reflected on the dashboard?

Well here we go again...another DSR topic...like we need another one!

Anyhow I was just wondering how fast the DSR ratings get posted. I don't check my DSR's regularily but just so happened to check them just a few hours ago and when a new feedback came in, my S & H DSR'S dropped a point. The funny thing is, it was a free shipping listing. A lot of my items are out of print and I sometimes sell them for several times their original retail depending on how easy they are to find and how well they normally do at auction. I am starting to think that some bidders are using the S & H section to rate how happy they are or not are with the item price instead of rating the shipping costs like they are supposed to!
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

"my S & H DSR'S dropped a point. '

That may be the result of old 5.0 DSRs (over 30 days old) dropping off, not the new one being added. .
Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

There is definitely a delay, how long depends on a bunch of factors such as day of the week and time the feedback is left.

You can do all the analysis you like but it's very difficult to determine the exact dsr anyone has left you.

AT times when I've had very few feedback left such as none for 2 days it's still difficult to detect.

There is a seller on the US powerseller board who insists that they have a tracking system that reveals all but almost every time they try to "prove" it holes in their theory appear.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply