How to cancel feedback that is already given

wapog777
Community Member

I need to retract the positive feedback given to  a seller. He would not leave a feed back for me after given him his. So, I want to remove the one i left for him.

Transaction Id: 131002414391

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Feedback is voluntary and buyers can only get positive feedback. So really your feedback is only a source of egoboo.

It is difficult to remove feedback unless it is slanderous or breaks some eBay rule.

You can leave a Response to your own feedback. Remember that whatever you say in a Response will be read by other members who will form an opinion of you from it.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Ebay will do that only if Feedback rules have been broken, or both sides agree to revision. There is also limit for revisions 5 per 1000 transaction.

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/feedback/questions/remove.html

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I do not believe you can change positive feedback to negative. Would you want a seller to do that to you if they could? (Once upon a time, sellers were allowed to give negative feedback). If your seller hasn't given you any feedback, perhaps they feel you do not deserve positive feedback. Many sellers will not leave any feedback if they feel the buyer deserves less than positive.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply