How to return an item?

Hi,

How to return an item to the seller on eBay ? I think I need a permit to eBay and I don't know how to do an item return. It is the seller who told me that I had to adjust this problem with eBay.

file://localhost/Users/danielsavage/Desktop/comment%20retourner%20un%20objet%20%3F%20-%20Communauté%20eBay.webloc

Thanks.

Daniel

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

How to return an item?

Hi,

It seems that you joined a local file from your computer, we can't see it.

Confirm the return address of the seller and then send it back. The seller will refund you once he recieve it.

If you wan't to be "more protected", you can open a Paypal dispute but you will have to provide tracking number and signature for the return shipping.

**Si vous êtes francophone, vous obtiendrez plus de support en français dans le forum francophone

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

How to return an item?

When you return the item, whether you have opened a Dispute or not, use a Delivery Confirmed service. If your purchase was over $250 Canadian including postage, you will need Signature Confirmation of Delivery.

This allows Paypal and eBay to see that the seller does in fact have the item. They will then refund you if the seller has not already done so.

http://resolutioncentre.ebay.ca/

Message 3 of 3
latest reply