How to you tell what listings are on .com or .ca

Hi i list on .com and .ca. I have 1000 listings . How do i know wich ones are on .com or .ca.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

When I list, I add a note to each new listing like this:  dotCA 3/16 or dotCOM 3/16

This tells me which site it went on, and when. These notes cannot be seen by your customers.

Too late for your current listings, of course.

If you bulk relist, the tool will refuse the items that are on the 'other' site.

Then when you have relisted the ones on the "right" site, you can go back to your Unsolds,  & delete those en masse (they will have the twirly arrow that indicates relisting).

Then go over to the "other" site, and relist those left in your Unsolds.

If you use GTC, do this daily by Ending the listings with 24 hours or less to go, and by the time June 1 rolls around, you will only have to deal with deciding whether to put your dotCA/US$  listings on dotCOM or not.

And by then we are promised (Woman Tongue) a bulk relist tool to move dotCA listings to dotCOM.

Keep in mind, that your US customers see all your listings in US dollars if you have shipping to the USA indicated.

The most useful thing about dotCA is being able to use Calculated Shipping for bulky items.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

on My eBay page press ALL SELLING and the list will show your items in the order you prefer.
Items in Cdn Dollars appear with one price CS19.99 (sample) and items in US Dollars appear with two lines of prices
US $2.99 and C $3.95 below (sample)
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Or you can use Turbo Lister as it shows the country's flag beside each listing

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@motorhead624$ wrote:

Hi i list on .com and .ca. I have 1000 listings . How do i know which ones are on .com or .ca.

I have requested an ebay site column in ebay Selling Manager a few times.

eBay Turbo Lister does have an ebay Site column with a small country flag symbol and it works well to see instantly what site the listing is created on. This would be great for Selling Manager but it was never done.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Poco, probably because most US sellers only list on their own site.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply