How would I retrack negative feedback I left for a an item i bought???

Item took longer than normal to ship!! So i filed a complaint and left negative feedback .Then the day latter I received the item even after they refunded my money..I would like to apologise and pay for the item..

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi , perhaps you did but its always best to contact and give seller a chance to respond before leaving feedback. Items from China can take a month and sometimes longer. 45 days to file a claim

Only seller can revise by filing a request..

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/feedback/revision-request.html

Let seller know that you will accept if filed.

Refund can be returned in PayPal or use send money. Seller's PayPal email address is in "details" of payment.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

"retrack" s/b "retract"

Paying for the item is easy.

Go to your Paypal account.

Have the seller's email address (from your original payment) and the eBay transaction number handy.

Go to Send Money.

Enter the email address and the amount. Enter the transaction number.

In the text box put "If you ask for a Feedback change, I will agree."

Not all sellers record shipping promptly. Not all sellers leave feedback promptly. You do not know the date of shipping until the package arrives and you can see the postmark.

It takes up to 20 days normally for parcels to arrive from the USA.

It takes up to 14 days normally for parcels to arrive from Europe. (I know, weird,eh?) or from Canada.

It takes up to 30 days normally for Air Mail parcels to arrive from Asia or Australia.

If those dates pass, contact the seller and ask for a Delivery Confirmation number and date of shipping. If he doesn't have the former, it is not a problem, you are only using that to make him pay attention. Neither DC nor insurance is useful to a buyer. Never pay extra for either.

If the seller is not helpful, mark Day 43 from purchase on your calendar and if the parcel has not arrived then, start an Item Not Received dispute.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply