I Just Love It When A Customer Sends Me aAn Email

Amazing how some customers go that extra mile so to speak to send a personal message of how delighted they are with there purchase,makes me kinda tingly lol

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

When I see an email from a customer, I am always a bit nervous to open it.  Expecting it to say, where is my item or the box arrived smashed or I don't like the colour (on a piece of sterling silver) so, when it is an email saying how wonderful the item is, I feel great.  It is lovely and makes my day.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Doesn't happen often enough. but yes, it's great when it does. We all want to make some $, but it feels real nice to know we made someone happy. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

xeposter
Community Member

I think it is very nice of the buyer when they confirm they got it (and sometimes say they will leave fb). Yes, it sometimes scares me when I see their message too 😉

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

yess know exactly what you mean is this bad news er what lol can be exactly that bad news quite refreshing ro know there are some awesome buyers out there rare but you never know real bummer when ebay sides with a bad one makes you want to through your hands up in the air

Message 5 of 5
latest reply