I bought a item fro PA why does it have to go to KY before I get it, thats going in the wrong

way,It's been there since July 12,why????????

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I bought a item fro PA why does it have to go to KY before I get it, thats going in the wrong

Many shippers use a hub and spoke system for distribution. Remember the movie Castaway? Tom Hanks worked at the hub of their system. Every single package shipped by FedEx goes through that one plant.

So not really a problem. A normal business practice that doesn't feel right but works quite well.

Your item was shipped to KY by your seller with domestic Confirmed Delivery. It arrived in KY on July 12 (Saturday). Today is Wednesday.

The shipping information from the Global Shipping Plant is not actually public information. Your parcel is probably on a big truck on its way to Canada. It will go through customs quickly (because all that was dealt with in KY under bond) and be given to a Canadian shipper.

If you live in a city, that probably will be CanPar or Canada Post. If you are more isolated it will be Canada Post.

In any case, with or without GSP, your parcel will arrive sometime between Friday and next Wednesday. It might take as long as to the end of the month. In my experience, shipments from the States rarely take more than 20 days from payment to delivery.

If it doesn't arrive by Day 20, you could open an Item Not Recieved Dispute with eBay. If the GSP cannot prove delivery, you will be refunded. If the item arrives after that, and 30 days is slow but rare, you can will have to decide what to do. After all, you cannot ethically keep both the money and the item, and the GSP don't want your item back.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply