I cannot open a case in Resolution Center because I have until May 6th to make a claim. It is 05/06!

Hello everybody. I never had this kind of problem before with the resolution center but I waited until the deadline before claiming an unreceived item since it's coming from China and it says I had until May 6th to make the claim. The thing is today is May 6th!

Why won't it let me make a claim? 

I am fed up with how weird eBay is getting on every aspect of the site.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I cannot open a case in Resolution Center because I have until May 6th to make a claim. It is 05/06!

You don't need to wait till last minute, basically on May 6 your time may run out at 00.01

Do it in advance, couple of days before stated date.

You can contact seller and ask about shipping.

You can file a claim with credit card (if you used one)

You can try to contact Customer Service, but no guarantee there.

Shipping from China can be a very long story, hopefully you will receive your package soon.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hello 'mem1records',

The biggest problem with items not arriving from China usually occurs when the seller is

ripping off the newbies.  With a feedback as high as yours, I would think the seller mailed it.

Items from China do take a long time, - and those which I have ordered from there always took

well over a month to arrive.  Most recently the package was over 50 days in the postal system.

The seller mailed it the day after I paid, so it took that long to get carted over here.

Not much consolation, I know, - but don't lose hope.  It may arrive within the week.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

The date is not to the day, it's to the minute.

So your deadline may have passed.

Paypal will not help you if the deadline passes. That is their policy.

But.

Go to the credit card you actually paid with (PP is just the mediator)and call the 1-800 customer service number. Ask about a chargeback.  Cards have longer deadlines, but they do have deadlines, usually about 60 days, so don't wait too long.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Bernard Thompson

item ordered #nose not show up on item ordered

Item was paid by PayPal Transaction I'd

HAve filed a dispute with Paypal

Case Number PP-004-444-467-069

Transaction  Amount $36.97 USD

Please respond with solution

would like item

Message 5 of 5
latest reply