I didn't receive my item. The buyer said they would re-ship it. Still not here, what can I do?

Since the transaction is so far past, I can't open a case agasinst them. It's really ticking me off because they won't respond to me now. I purchased on the 19th of April. June 7th rolls around and it's stil not here. I replied and he offered to resend. I said ok. So I sent them a message 3 days ago on the 13th of July and now they won't answer me. I have all the messages sent between us. Please help!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I didn't receive my item. The buyer said they would re-ship it. Still not here, what can I do?

You're blued and tattooed.

You had only 45 days from purchase to start a Dispute with eBay/Paypal for non-delivery. FWIW, in future, ask for a refund, since a replacement item would take to long to arrive.

IF, and it is a big IF, you backed your Paypal payment with your credit card, call the customer service number and ask about a chargeback. Do this immediately because the cc also has deadlines.

Have the transaction numbers, prices and dates handy for the clerk to process your refund. It won't be immediate but it will be pretty fast.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply