I didn't received the items and now Ebay and Paypal closed my case instead to help me ....

s_scat
Community Member

Hello,

I paid 30 USD  on 17 feb 2014 for 3  Universal AC DC 15V-24V 96W Power Charger For Laptop Notebook HP IBM COMPAQ DELL

Unique Transaction ID #5A9219893P5982004

from the seller

I waited 70 days to receive that 3 laptop chargers and the seller told me all the time he will refund my money, and I trusted him.

Now, after 70 days Nobody help me, neither Ebay and neither Paypal.

Everybody close my case because is about more than 45 days.

This is unbelievable !!

How is that possible to not be helped ?

How is possible to give to sellers this chance to  not pay only if they keep promising... ?

I am a honest person and I need  help, not to be ripped-off by seller with Ebay accept......

I am still waiting for  help.

What can I do ?

Thank you

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I didn't received the items and now Ebay and Paypal closed my case instead to help me ....

EBay and Paypal are very good about refunding for items not recieved.

But they do have a 45 day deadline.

The buyer has to take responsibility for his own actions.

Forty-five days is a month and a half. Did you not even try contacting the seller in all that time?

There may still be time to go to the credit card you used to pay for the item. Paypal is just the mediator. Phone the 1-800 customer service number and ask the clerk about a chargeback. Have all your transaction numbers, dates and amounts handy for the clerk to process a refund.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for your replay.
As I said, of course i talked with the seller many times "and the seller told me all the time he will refund my money, and I trusted him."
He keep lying me till the period of 45 days ran out.
I trusted him and I didn't want to give him a bad feed-back, as he deserve actually.
After that moment, he never answered to my messages...
I put here his name in Ebay, but it was deleted by admins.
I hope now is more clear...
Thank you
Message 3 of 3
latest reply