I do not want to pay on paypal

I always made purchasers use my credit card on ebay .And now i can only purchase using paypal ..  I do not have an account and I do not want to create an account with paypal !!! ...  I am really disappointed with ebay now

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I do not want to pay on paypal

Many of our customers pay directly-- but we have had a B&M business for over 35 years and are registered merchant account holders with Moneris.

Most eBay sellers are not able to do that. They cannot take credit cards directly and use Paypal instead.

There are alternate services available (propay is one) but most sellers don't use that either, since it is little known by buyers.

You can offer to send the seller cash or an International Postal Money Order.

The problems with cash are fairly evident, the most important being that if the seller says he didn't get it, you have no comeback.

The IPMO is pretty good since the seller can cash it without charge at his local post office, but again, you have no comeback in case of dispute and the MO will cost you about $4. Plus delivery time.

Two advantages to Paypal: their very strong Buyer Protection Policy and the masking of your financial information from the seller.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply