I ham french please Help me Tank You ( my question is What it min ( FACTORY UNLOCKED ) on a phone

What does this word mean ( FACTORY UNLOCKED ) help me tank you .

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I ham french please Help me Tank You ( my question is What it min ( FACTORY UNLOCKED ) on a phone

owlgebra
Community Member

I found this information:  "...no changes are made to the hardware and software, so these phones can be used with any cell phone provider.  Many users prefer to buy a factory unlocked phone rather than a locked phone because it gives them the convenience to switch providers whenever they choose by simply changing the SIM card in the phone."

So, the phone is not being sold as part of a contract with any phone company.  If you buy the phone, you would next have to go to a company (a service provider) to get a contract to use the phone with the specific company.  You would get a SIM card then.

http://www.ebay.com/gds/7-Benefits-of-Buying-a-Factory-Unlocked-Phone-/10000000177631968/g.html?rmvS...

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Google Translate (parce que je suis paresseuse)

Je trouve cette information : « ... aucune des modifications sont apportées au matériel et au logiciel , de sorte que ces téléphones peuvent être utilisés avec n'importe quel fournisseur de téléphone cellulaire Beaucoup d'utilisateurs préfèrent acheter un téléphone usine déverrouillé plutôt que d'un téléphone verrouillé car il leur la donne . commodité de changer de fournisseur quand ils le veulent en changeant simplement la carte SIM dans le téléphone " .

Ainsi, le téléphone ne soit pas vendu dans le cadre d'un contrat avec une compagnie de téléphone . Si vous achetez le téléphone , vous auriez prochaine avoir à aller à une entreprise (un fournisseur de services ) pour obtenir un contrat pour utiliser le téléphone avec la société spécifique. Vous souhaitez obtenir une carte SIM alors .

Message 3 of 3
latest reply