I have 4.94 on one of my star rating, can i know which buyer didn't give me 5 stars?

mssface
Community Member

i wonder how do we check about the star rating?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

I have 4.94 on one of my star rating, can i know which buyer didn't give me 5 stars?

Hi mssface.. No , DSR's are anonymous. That's a rating not to be unhappy with.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

scifan57
Community Member

If a seller sells only a few items it may be possible to determine which buyer left which rating.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Read your feedback from buyers. One guy doesn't seem to understand about colour on monitors.

And no, you shouldn't try to do anything about it. Most buyers don't know about DSRs and their power.

Just move on and keep up your good work.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi mssface.. No , DSR's are anonymous. That's a rating not to be unhappy with.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

scifan57
Community Member

If a seller sells only a few items it may be possible to determine which buyer left which rating.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Read your feedback from buyers. One guy doesn't seem to understand about colour on monitors.

And no, you shouldn't try to do anything about it. Most buyers don't know about DSRs and their power.

Just move on and keep up your good work.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply