I have my items for sale on ebay.ca but I don't see them on ebay.com. Can I have both

globalak
Community Member

I have my items for sale on ebay.ca but I don't see them on ebay.com. Can I have both

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Yes you can have it for sales on eBay.com. You need to be authorized by eBay to sell internationally 

You need to make the right business shipping policy that include shipping to united states, you can also include ebay.co.uk.

You need to be able to receive USD currency in your PayPal account. 

It may not work if you have selling restrictions from eBay on your account limiting your selling range.

You can also try to list item directly on eBay.com instead of eBay.ca, if you are allowed by eBay.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@globalak wrote:

Hi globalak,

As long as you offer a shipping service & cost to the US, your item should appear on eBay.com.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You will be able to see your item if you ship internationaly. it is on the auction page you just have to fill it out.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply