I have ordered many items from one seller...I was asked to give it time now seller won't respond

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have ordered many items from one seller...I was asked to give it time now seller won't respond

To late to try and get my money back...these were my children's Christmas gifts so now I'm out over a hundred dollars..is there anything I can do?
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Uh oh.

If more than 30 days have passed since purchase, open an Item Not Recieved Dispute (for each one!). You do this up in the right hand corner from the drop down menu under Help and Contact.

You need the Resolution Centre.

You will be instructed to first contact the seller. You have already done that, and he is unresponsive, so go on to the Claim.

If the seller does not refund on the Claim, Paypal will and then will go after him for their money. There will be other fallout for him.

If more than 45 days have passed, the seller has sneakily persuaded you to wait past the 45 day deadline for Disputes, but all is not lost.

Go to the credit card you really paid with (PP is just the mediator) phone the 1-800 number and ask about a chargeback. The clerks will need transaction numbers and dates and payment amounts to help her refund you.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply