I have placed a bid on an item and now I see that all the items on a sellers site have the same description, even completely different items

51sparkles
Community Member

I have placed a bid on a ring and am the highest bidder. Now I see that all of the rings on this site, not only look like fashion jewellery, but the descriptions are all the same. Even on completely different items. I wish to retract my bid, But cannot get  ahold of the buyer.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have placed a bid on an item and now I see that all the items on a sellers site have the same description, even completely different items

|The reasons given for retracting bids are limited, but take your best shot.

The retracted bid will show on your Feedback page. Which is not the end of the world.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

51sparkles
Community Member

Well I was right! E-bay contacted me and warned me not to pay for this item. Even though it was long after I had already decided to listen to my own intuition. But it's always nice to know that I was on the right track. I'll be much more careful from now on!  Buyers Beware!!

X-(

Message 4 of 4
latest reply