I love this board, but ...

You have to admit, for sheer down-and-dirty dish-it-up entertainment value, you can't beat the .com board. Carlos, Caramba!
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

amberwoodottawa
Community Member
Self-desructive animals.
I am glad we dont stoop to their tactics.

You can see and hear the same type of stuff in a pre-school.
Malcolm

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

jaymor8
Community Member
Zarz - it is certainly a study in psychology, to watch those people in action. I mean get bloody real - if EVER there was an indefensible individual it's Carlos and yet there continues to exist this moronic pity for the guy...'I just can't believe it was his fault'. Are they kidding? Are those people formally educated or what?

Now there is a problem with his wife's account too? This is better than 'Court TV'. I wonder how understanding and forgiving any of them would be, if it were THEM who were ripped off. Let us pray 😉

Jackie...
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

amberwoodottawa
Community Member
Amen to that Reverend Jackie!
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

jaymor8
Community Member
Whatchou talkin bout Willis???

Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Jackie...
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Ditto Amen, Jackie - Let us pray is right - have you noticed how, in every controversial thread, religion is brought up even if it has absolutely nothing to do with the OP. Still, that new Carlos thread has me agape in wonder!
Ann
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

jaymor8
Community Member
Ann - not only that...have you seen how well versed certain sideshows are, at Biblical quotes? Does that make any sense to you, girl? There is something frighteningly wrong with the picture. It's like...putting the 'dogs playing poker' painting into a 22K gold frame. Or.....yeah, just like that 😉

Jackie...
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

fashion-files74
Community Member
That is sooooo incredibly funny! I was just telling my husband about the same thing and then read the post!!!!
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

muminlaw
Community Member
Seems to me there's a saying about "the devil quotes scripture .... " etc.??

I think most people who break laws, know exactly the law they're breaking (they're the same ones who think that the 10 commandements are merely suggestions, and they can quote every one of them verbatim)!! As an aside, I have (had -- he's died now) a friend who thought that "dogs playing poker" picture was high art and deserved the best frame he could afford!!!

Glenda

Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

jaymor8
Community Member
Glenda - you mean....it isn't high art?? Ah man...I'll be back later. I need to go the the flea market.

Jackie...
Message 10 of 14
latest reply

amberwoodottawa
Community Member
Jackie, pick me up some fleas will you? Mine died.
Malcolm
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

firedept10
Community Member
Mine are still sobering up after last nights Xmas Party. One of mine is still running around with a bottle of tequila. Drunken little fool.

Don
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

amberwoodottawa
Community Member
Don
Oh you have Mexican fleas. They are after the worm in the bottom of the bottle.
Malcolm

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

jaymor8
Community Member
Ok, I'm back. Dumped my Dogs....but bad news about the fleas. I got yours, Malcolm...but they died on the way home. I had the car window open...so sue me.

Don - If you want to know about your party fleas...well guess what. They got so $hitfaced that they decided to take a trip. They are now sleeping it off in the Chateau Frontenac...because it is their anniversay. The Chateau...not the fleas...

Muahahahahahahahaha. That reminds me...where the heck is Bill? Haven't heard word one from him in too long. Hope he's alright 😞

Jackie...
Message 14 of 14
latest reply