i forgot my picture

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I'm cashing in on ebay's mistake

What's the point of this thread?
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

look at what the us seller is using for shipping!!!

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

That would be a SELLER mistake not an eBay mistake..........nothing unusual, there are a lot of eBay sellers that are experts at making mistakes.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

it is still an ebay mistake for introducing a program that doesn't apply to a lot of products.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

According to the info, the gsp isn't supposed to be used for coins. I guess that isn't enforced.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

According to the info, the gsp isn't supposed to be used for coins. I guess that isn't enforced.

Nope! I know a seller of Tobacciana, they are also using GSP (which is completely silly for $10 worth of rolling papers) in spite of Tobacciana being one of the categories NOT supported by GSP.

I might buy some of his papers except for some weird reason $18 to ship 3 or 4 oz seems a bit excessive.

I wish he would go back to his old system of charging regular USPS rates and adding a $10 handling fee. Unfortunately the weenie stopped that because he had a Canadian with the nerve to ask where their order was!

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't get that you kept including your link, what is the purpose of it?

Message 10 of 10
latest reply