I made 2 purchases on EBay ,1 I received ,which didn't work and the other I have not received to dat

willcols
Community Member

I made 2 purchases on EBay , The first item I received and does not work and the second I have not received to date , How do I get a refund on these items. WC

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I made 2 purchases on EBay ,1 I received ,which didn't work and the other I have not received to dat

@willcols wrote:

I made 2 purchases on EBay , The first item I received and does not work and the second I have not received to date , How do I get a refund on these items. WC

First step: Contact the sellers, explain the issue and ask for refund.

If that does not work you have to open cases with eBay or paypal

Second item is an Item-Not-Received (INR), and if the delivery time period has expired you have 30 days after that to file a case with eBay

-..-

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Go to the ebay Resolution Centre. Open an Item Not Received case for the item you never got and don't accept the seller's offer of a replacement if he or she is from outside North America. This is often (although not always) a stall tactic, as it won't arrive in time. For the one that doesn't work, open a Not As Described case. If the seller wants it back, he or she will be obligated to fund Return shipping. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply