I made a purchase the item is not what I feelis right, I tried to contact the sellers twice but didnt get an answer.I contacted paypal to ge

I received an e-mail from Paypal that the seller is refusing to refund . I tried to contact the seller if they will give me another item for the price as the item is not what I thought,but they have not replied to my 2 e-mails, I want this problem to be resolved.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I made a purchase the item is not what I feelis right, I tried to contact the sellers twice but didnt get an answer.I contacted paypal to ge

Hi .. Not what you thought or not as described. If not as described and seller won't rectify , the rules are simple. Open a not as described claim in the resolution center of your PayPal account within 45 days of payment date.

To be refunded , PP requires that items be returned with on line delivery confirmation, at your cost

Be aware that buyer protection is one fits all and returning low cost items to far locations ie outside North America  may be more costly than the amount to be recovered.

Without specifics , one can only generalize.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply