I made an offer on an item for my Range Rover,but is not showing in my eBay mail

alis900
Community Member

I am trying to purchase an item for my Range Rover, and response came to my mail adress but is not showing in my eBay mail box.

I wonder if this transaction is legitimate? THe pay button works, and it takes me to paypal. My concern is that I have no response/notification from the seller on my eBay mail in my box are only my questions to the seller. Here is a copy of the letter that was sent to my email address, not to the eBay box.

eBay
To Me

Today at 12:37 PM

eBay eBay sent this message to (alis900).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Invoice

Dear alis900, 

Thank you for shopping on eBay! Your total amount due is $264.70. More details about your purchase are included below.

Item # Item Title Quantity Price Amount
131020899548 RANGE ROVER 4.0 SE AIR SUSPENSION COMPRESSOR SOLENOID E312700012 95 96 97 98 99

1 $220.00 $220.00
Subtotal: US $220.00
Shipping and handling via USPS Priority Mail International: US $44.70
Total US $264.70

Email reference id: [#29ab8f97c3064db0a4e4dc6b0767228c#]

Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

eBay sent this email to you about your account registered on www.ebay.ca.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay International AG is located at Helvetiastrasse 15/17 - P.O. Box 133, 3000 Bern 6,Switzerland.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I made an offer on an item for my Range Rover,but is not showing in my eBay mail

@alis900 wrote:

I am trying to purchase an item for my Range Rover, and response came to my mail adress but is not showing in my eBay mail box.

I wonder if this transaction is legitimate? THe pay button works, and it takes me to paypal. My concern is that I have no response/notification from the seller on my eBay mail in my box are only my questions to the seller. Here is a copy of the letter that was sent to my email address, not to the eBay box.

eBay
To Me

Today at 12:37 PM

eBay eBay sent this message to (alis900).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Invoice

Dear alis900, 

Thank you for shopping on eBay! Your total amount due is $264.70. More details about your purchase are included below.

Item # Item Title Quantity Price Amount
131020899548 RANGE ROVER 4.0 SE AIR SUSPENSION COMPRESSOR SOLENOID E312700012 95 96 97 98 99

1 $220.00 $220.00
Subtotal: US $220.00
Shipping and handling via USPS Priority Mail International: US $44.70
Total US $264.70

Email reference id: [#29ab8f97c3064db0a4e4dc6b0767228c#]

Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

eBay sent this email to you about your account registered on www.ebay.ca.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay International AG is located at Helvetiastrasse 15/17 - P.O. Box 133, 3000 Bern 6,Switzerland.

Hi alis900,

A notification from eBay for an item purchased (or sold) will naturally not appear in your My Messages section, you'll only receive it to your registered email address, which is what you see below. To confirm that the item is legitimate, please go to the Purchase History section of your My eBay, and if the item is there, you'll know it was legitimately purchased through the site.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 2
latest reply