I need to put a Template in DETAILS in all my active auctions. How to do this FAST?

I have about 700+ auctions on Ebay (Buy it now) (Comic Books) I  have created myself a template and I want to replace all the info in DETAILS that I have in my auctions.  I did not use a template before.  How do I do this fast?  or easier than doing each one at a time?

Thanks for the help.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I need to put a Template in DETAILS in all my active auctions. How to do this FAST?

What do you need to do? Change the shipping rates in the listings?

I took a look at the description in a few listings. You created the description in Microsoft word and Word makes terrible HTML.

I was going to suggest using the eBay bulk editor but it is going to have a hard time finding things because of the bloated Word HTML.

Post what you want to do and why and I might be able to offer suggestions.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

By the way, I see some listings with your description details in image format. That is not allowed and is a policy violation. Seller terms and info are to be text. If it is in an image, then the terms can be changed from outside eBay by changing the outside image.  A form of bait and switch that bypasses eBay listing revision controls.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hi, thanks for replying.

I just want to delete everything in there in one shot in all auctions.  Then how to put in a Template to all auctions as well in a ONE shot or 200 at a time.  Thanks! 🙂

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

No one shot method as far as I know. However bulk edit using description editor one listing at a time will be faster than editing from my eBay. Prepare a good listing template and copy and paste.

Be careful with bulk edit. Quick way to change but quick way to make a mess.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for your time.  Your template on your auction is really nice.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply