I never did receive my dvd's, asked for refund, now seller sending me nasty messages!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I never did receive my dvd's, asked for refund, now seller sending me nasty messages!

I hope it's been within 45 days that you placed the order, if so, go to PayPal's resolution centre and open a  case for unreceived item IMMEDIATELY. Make sure to leave negative feedback for the seller.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I don't usually encourage buyers to leave negative feedback, but if the seller's response to your request for a refund is multiple nasty messages, go ahead.

The most effective feedback is calm and factual. "DVDs not rec'd after XX days. Seller refused refund. Rude messages.' for example.

At the same time you will be asked to leave Detailed Seller Ratings. The normal Rating is Five Stars. The lowest Rating is ONE Star. If a seller's DSRs drop below 4.3 his ability to list and to sell on eBay will be greatly restricted.

If more than 45 days have passed since purchase, you will not be able to claim through Paypal. However, you can still go to the credit card you really paid with (PP is just the mediator) phone the 1-800 number and ask for a chargeback. The clerk will need dates, transaction numbers and payment amounts. Have these handy for her to process your refund.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply