I only ship to Canada and the US but have someone bidding from Australia. How come they were able to bid when I do not ship there as the shi

tableoffive
Community Member

I only ship to Canada and the US but have someone bidding from Australia. How come they were able to bid when I do not ship there as the shipping cost to Australia are very high Should I contact this bidder and let them know the shipping costs and give them an opportunity to cancel their bid. What should I do. Why is my listing coming up in Australia when it says only ships to CA and USA

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I only ship to Canada and the US but have someone bidding from Australia. How come they were able to bid when I do not ship there as the shi

Hi .. You can cancel the bid if you wish and set up your buyer requirements from this link to block bidders from countries not shipped to..

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/manage_bidders_ov.html

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Contact the bidder first.  He/she might have a Canadian or American shipping address that is verified with Paypal. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply