I opened a resolution dispute, the item I received was not as described, seller refunds me, how does this affect my rating

I opened a resolution dispute, the item I received was not as described, seller refunds me, how does this affect my rating?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

I opened a resolution dispute, the item I received was not as described, seller refunds me, how does this affect my rating

Should not affect your rating unless you make a habit of it.

You may find yourself blocked from bidding on that sellers items.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The seller can only leave you positive or no feedback. So your complaint will not affect your rating.

If you complain a lot, eBay and Paypal may decide you are either not understanding the system or are scamming. But both of those are vanishingly unusual.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Should not affect your rating unless you make a habit of it.

You may find yourself blocked from bidding on that sellers items.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The seller can only leave you positive or no feedback. So your complaint will not affect your rating.

If you complain a lot, eBay and Paypal may decide you are either not understanding the system or are scamming. But both of those are vanishingly unusual.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply