I ordered over 5 Electronic items, only one is shipper others are paid but are still on my cart.

heniam
Community Member

I ordered over 5 Electronic items, only one is shipper others are paid but are still on my cart.  Even though it is paid and does show on paypal. only one is shipped. who can i contact about this issue please help it's been 5 days

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I ordered over 5 Electronic items, only one is shipper others are paid but are still on my cart.

Are all the items from the same seller?

Unlike other sites, eBay has literally millions of sellers using the same site.

Check that your Paypal account says that the other four items are marked paid.

Then contact each of the other sellers, with the eBay transaction number and the Paypal payment number, and ask for the shipping date, the service used and the tracking numbers.

Don't worry if there are no tracking numbers, these benefit the seller not you.

If you don't get a satisfactory answer, go to the bottom of this page and open Disputes (Item Not Received). There may be a short delay before you are allowed to open the disputes.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The Cart is sometimes misleading. If you fill it with five items from five sellers and each are in a different currency, you can only pay for one at a time. It is also possible you got switched to the seller's outside-of-ebay website which is not supposed to happen. Generally speaking, once you pay for something, it doesn't remain unpaid in the cart. When you go into your Purchase History, what do you see? You'll need to look on a desktop, not your mobile device. The same goes for paypal. Look in your Account Activity on a desktop computer to see exactly what item and from whom is in the details. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply