I payed for my item with paypal, payment is done, but the seller has not shipped in over a week

dowe8980
Community Member

My paypal account is totaly up to date, and my payment is done, yet the shipper has not acknowledged, or sent the item in a week, and I sent a msg to the seller, but have not heard from them as of yet.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I payed for my item with paypal, payment is done, but the seller has not shipped in over a week

rykkm
Community Member

Depending on where seller is shipping from, your item could very well in transit. Dont panic. If from Canada, it may very well arrive in the next day or two. Not all sellers mark the item as having been shipped.

If from outside Canada, another country's postal service handles things until it gets to our border. Then it can get stuck at customs. If it has only been a week, things are fine. Messaging the seller is fine, if you are just inquiring about whether the item has been shipped. If you paid with Paypal, you still have a long time left to open a dispute . Give it a bit more time. 

If you still havent received it in a week or so, post another message on here. To make things easier, post the item number as well. This allows anyone reading the post to search that item, bring up the listing, see where it is coming from and shipping method, including handling time.

Cuppa Joe!

Rick
"Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity" - Frank Leahy
Message 2 of 2
latest reply