I purchased front floorboards for my hondashadowacemotorcycleandtheydon'tfitcontactedseller thereres

jose_plan
Community Member

There responce was to sendthem  back to Hong Kong they are heavy items what should I do.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I purchased front floorboards for my hondashadowacemotorcycleandtheydon'tfitcontactedseller thereres

Hello 'jose_plan',

There are only 2 things you can do:  send them back at great expense, or keep them and learn from experience. 

Perhaps you can resell them if they are usable but simply the wrong size.

This is one of the disadvantages to buying overseas.  If there is a problem, it's beastly expensive to mail the item back. 

If you choose to do so you will need to send it with Delivery Confirmation, or else your seller will surely say the

parcel never arrived. 

Not only that, but you will need to open a case in the Resolution Center within 45 days from when you bought it. 

You must not let that deadline pass.  The following link will tell you all about opening cases:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html#steps

Sometimes a seller will stall a person with promises of a refund, just to delay past that day 45, when it is too late

to do anything about it.

If you are wondering what it might cost to mail it back, if you know the weight and dimensions you can find out

here (be sure to use metric, otherwise you may not get an accurate result):

http://www.postescanada.ca/cpotools/apps/far/personal/findARate?execution=e1s1

Otherwise, there is nothing more for it.  Sometimes it is better to buy locally where you can take your tape

measure with you, and if you need to return an item it is not nearly so far.

I wish you all the best. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

It is not necessary to cram your statement in the subject line. It makes it hard to read when you do that.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply