I received your email reference my order with H4578bf4268154b3b85ce13023c0c65e3# but I still don't know if they are selling me the item

alicia35sc
Community Member

or and sending same to my address

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I received your email reference my order with H4578bf4268154b3b85ce13023c0c65e3# but I still don't know if they are selling me the item

Hi alicia35 .. Purchased from a seller who does not offer shipping to Canada..listing ..ships to ..United States.

Did you ask seller if they would ship before buying. If not , seller will be annoyed , although , should have outside US buyers blocked.

Send a note to seller and ask. Offer to accept a cancellation if seller will not. (eBay asks in messages)

Seller has to send an invoice through eBay as you cannot pay without shipping cost.

Just so you know.. imported items over $20. are subject to Customs charges ..duty , if any. plus your normal taxes and by mail, an $8.50 Canada Post fee. Avoid couriers if possible ( UPS/FEDEX) as they charge expensive brokerage for clearing Customs.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hello 'alicia',

You have somehow ended up on the Canadian ebay site.  If you have not yet made it back home you will want to log out of here and go back to www.ebay.com and log back in, where all will be as it should.  Good thing, because if this is about the side mirror, that seller clearly says he does not ship to us Canadians. 

When you click to buy something or win an auction, you get an 'enjoy your item' message with the reference number.  The item is in your Purchase History and you are expected to pay.  Click 'Pay Now' and follow through, - it's super easy to pay for items on ebay. 

To maintain their seller protection, sellers are required to ship items only to your registered address, - that which you have as your primary ebay address and whether you have a paypal account or simply use a credit card.  So make sure all your addresses match up.

Once you pay, the seller has 7 days to get the item in the mail once the payment has cleared.  Most ship the items out much sooner than that.  But if you do not pay within 4 days from having bought the item, the seller will invariably start an Unpaid Item dispute against you.  You don't want that, not ever, so always pay right after you buy, or as soon as you find out you've won an auction.

But for today, if you have questions about it you can ask the seller, although given the number of feedbacks he has about poor customer service, don't expect much.   It seems to me, however, if you pay for your item now and wait for it to show up, you should have it very soon.

Enjoy your purchase. 😄

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi alicia.. sorry , didn't check your ID for location. Just ignore my post and return home to .com. Hopefully you have a working PayPal account and use Pay Now to complete the transaction.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

leb17
Community Member

I have always read and heard that Canadians were only the snow birds. :^O

Its begining to look like (on the boards) the US members are trying to copy the idea but in a revese order. ROFLASTC !!!!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply