I used to be able to view my purchase history for more than 3 years

Why can't I view my complete purchase history? I used to be able to go back more than 3 years. I only have a choice now to back to Jan 2014.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I think this changed awhile ago. I only see to 2014 now too. If you're looking for a particular seller with whom you have dealt in the past, check your feedback left or received.

Screen Shot 2016-11-26 at 6.40.01 AM.png

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@geniemusic wrote:

Why can't I view my complete purchase history? I used to be able to go back more than 3 years. I only have a choice now to back to Jan 2014.

This changed awhile ago to just 3 years. And in 2017 it will become 2017, 2016 and 2015 as the year choices. I believe if you really need the info, you can request eBay to de-archive an old purchase for you.

You can also get some of the info if you paid with paypal -- but you have to sneak up to it via the old classic paypal (the new version only searches back to sometime in 2014).

* On the Activity page there is a drop down on the right side called Statements with one item in the menu called Activity Export -- which takes you to the classic Download History --  links on the Download History page allow you to Search on your transactions going back further than 2014 or you can create a file for the time period you are interested in and download it to your computer.

-..-

Message 3 of 3
latest reply