I waited too long to try for Resolution and now I cannot even leave negative feedback for seller.

seller from China gives stall tactics when contacted about item not received and extends expected delivery time to beyond resolution board time frame & I cannot retrieve my money for item never received.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I waited too long to try for Resolution and now I cannot even leave negative feedback for seller.

The bad news is that the mods are going to censor your complaint because we are not allowed to 'name and shame' other members. If you object to that, just think how you would react if some random person started calling you out on these Boards.

The sort of good news is that Paypal and eBay are not the court of last resort. Go to the credit card you actually pay from(PP is just the mediator, keeping your financial information private from other members). Call the 1-800 customer service number for the card and ask the rep about a chargeback.

Have all your dates, payments, and transaction numbers handy to help her make your refund.

Politely.-- Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yes you have to be careful especially if the buyer is from china I ordered a suit it has not come yet and the buyer is not replying to my e-mail I could not file a dispute because the estimated delivery date was May 28 ( I attempted to open a dispute on 28 May) I opened up a dispute notice today 29th
which is 44 days . The dispute has to be opened up with in 45 days . Be carful
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Sorry I meant the seller not buyer
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Excuse me, NOT everyone has credit cards, so we need something stronger and support as well.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I agree there is way to many loopholes in the ebay policies that leave scammers room to rip people off and then are protected by the system in place.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply