I want a filter in search "No-GSP Seller"

I want a filter in Search "No-GSP seller"  though,  I can save some pain from calculating my savings. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

It would be nice and save time , rather than scrolling through the listing view.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Don't give this site any idea, there liable to give you a "GSP Sellers only" filter.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

There is one, sort of.

If you see this sub-title in Search,

Customs services and international tracking provided

the seller is using the Global Shipping Program.

If the item is over $20 and bulky/heavy or if it is over $100 in value, you may be cheaper to buy from such a seller.

Under $100, avoid the offer.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

How can I give a -1 non-kudo....
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

maxdust
Community Member

I agree 100%, I would also like to permanently filter all GSP sellers and also set sellers to show north america only.

I'm tired of clicking these settings each time, & no I can't be bothered with making some special search and saving it which requires me to log in then go to my account then find that particular filter out of the 8 or so I already have (for emailing me notices) etc...

I simply want to login, and search, period.  Is not putting up with gsp/bs sellers much to ask for?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

You can do that now! You just do what you've mentioned already to make the special search you want and when you're finished go to the top of the page and click 'follow this search'. Then every time you visit you'd open up 'my ebay' then click 'followed searches'. It'll be there as you set it up. You can also set it up NOT to send you any daily updates to your private email box.

I have searches for DVDs in Canada, Blues cds in Canada and Blues cds in Germany (no GSP yet). As for North America only have a look at the left side of the page and you'll see 'item location'. You can pick Canada only, North America or Worldwide.

I run through these searches everyday in about 15 minutes. Saves an awful lot of time not having to look at stuff from locations I wouldn't buy from and that's anywhere GSP has invaded!.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Forgot to mention, this does not appear in the Gallery view of Search.

And apparently not in the Mobile Devices versions of Search.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply