I want to review a seller here

alohila
Community Member

I purchased a bottle of La Vie est Belle by Lancôme from  who lives in Canada. The perfume never arrived. I contacted the seller, but didn't get any response. It was too late to open a request or leave feedback, so here I am leaving a poor review of this ebay seller . Please Do Not buy from this seller. You might get ripped off too! Carol

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You're not allowed to review a seller so that must be why your post was edited. The place to review seller performance is in feedback but I guess that is too late?  The time limit on that is 60 days.  Did you read the seller's feedback before you bought your item?  Also there are some restrictions on perfumes about sending them in the mail.  I would never order perfume by mail.  If you paid through a PayPal account and it has been less than 180 days you can still file a NOT RECEIVED claim that way, so maybe all is not lost depending when you bought it.  Check your PayPal account and see if you can still do something there.  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

While you have only 30 days after the last expected day for arrival to open a Dispute on eBay, on Paypal you have 180 days from payment to do so.

The PP Resolution Centre is hidden under Tools at the top of your PP account page.

The first suggestion is to contact the seller.

You have already tried that, so just move to the Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

BTW, although many sellers successfully ship perfume, technically is is flammable (oil and alcohol) and is not supposed to be mailed without proper packaging.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply