I was charged 2 much for shipping

edmax11
Community Member

I purchesed 4 items asked for combined shipping seller said yes I asked not to send the items till I got a shipping price they sent it anyway without a total and I was charged for each item and more than it was stated I feel like I was ripped off we order from ebay a lot not happy that this can happen

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Are you aware that you ordered from a US seller who used the "Global Shipping Program"

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

It is difficult for a seller to combine shipping within the Global Shipping Program. Yet another poorly thought through policy.

Contact your seller, explain the problem and ask for a refund on the shipping to match the promised combined shipping. If he is smart,he will agree . If he is penny wise and pound foolish, he will get his knickers in a twist over the (minimal) fees on shipping costs that he will not be refunded when he refunds you. Not your concern.

You have 60 days to leave feedback. Take your time. The most effective feedback is calm and factual. At the same time you will be asked to leave Detailed Seller Ratings on among others Shipping Cost and Communication. A normal good transaction should get Five Stars. The lowest rating is ONE star.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply