I will not longer be posting on the boards or on the chats - It has been fun and informative,

In case any one cares, I will no longer be posting on the boards or the chats.

It used to be fun and informative, but no longer is.

No real answers posted in chats and way too much misinformation in the discussion boards based on personal situations and opinions.

Also as long as Lithium is around, I will not be.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I will not longer be posting on the boards or on the chats - It has been fun and informative,

I don't understand. What happened?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Is the reason anything to do with the Canada Post discussions. While I tended to agree with your point of view I know others did not & the discussions became somewhat heated. I for one will miss your comments & assistance. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Don't leave just because someone is annoying to you. We all bring some value to the discussion, as annoying as some of us might be as we do it. It's not personal. And, frankly, certain people cannot help being the way that they are. You might know people like that in real life, they're just THAT way. Annoying. They can't help it, most likely they are well aware of how annoying they are and it makes them all the more annoying to others because they are annoyed with themselves. 

Take a deep breath, take a break if you must, but don't leave altogether. 

It takes a little bit from everyone to build a community. Don't leave us! 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Many come to the Discussion Boards just to read....  to get information and to learn.... and may never post on a discussion

We learn by discussing topics......  

Each of us has a different view of things....  but that does not mean we cannot change..... and we do... sometimes.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Don't leave, especially not if it's over one encounter or individual.  Take a break.  

I've noticed you often have strong opinions, which may elicit strong responses.  But you also have some insightful views that others may not have thought of, and that's valuable. 

I've felt a couple of times over the years that I was so fed up, particularly with a couple of rude and deliberately hurtful people, that I'd never return.  But I'm glad I took the advice of a couple of people and took a "vacation" from posting rather than never coming back.  

We sellers on this board are a unique group, with a common experience that is difficult for outsiders to share.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who really can't discuss details of selling on eBay with my spouse, as willing as he may be.  Until you actually live it, it's hard to grasp. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply