I won an item, paid for it but i cant see auction page no more

I won a auction , i used my cell phone to bid on it. But when i try at home with my computer to check on the item i won .
I get the message.
Unfortunately,access to this particular itme has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries.
We are blocking your viewing in effort to prevent restricted items for being displayed.
Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent the user  from accessing item that are not within the scope of said restrictions
because of limitation of the existing technologie.Please accept our apologies....

Is it a fraud ?
Does that mean i will still get the item i won ?
Thank you for the help

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

" technologie" ??

Were you on eBaydotca or eBaydotcadotfr (the Quebec/french site)?

Some items which are not available to French buyers are also not available to Canadian buyers using our Quebec site.

Bummer.

Try using eBaydotCOM at home and see what happens.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

i tried on ebay dot com and still doesnt work.
The auction i won is from usa. now i get this message

This page may have moved or is no longer available. Please try one of the following:
Check the Web address you entered to make sure if it's correct.
Try to access the page directly from the eBay Home page instead of using a bookmark. If the page has moved, reset your bookmark.
Enter keywords in the Search box and click the Search button. Or, browse through the many categories available at eBay.
If you are searching for a Help page, click the Back button on your web browser and select another Help page link or try entering different keyword combinations to find appropriate help topics.
Report this technical issue or view known technical issues.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply