I wonder if Ebay gives ITSELF defects. What a joke!!!

tch_ca
Community Member

Ordered shipping supplies (via Ebay coupon) on June 26th. Order only shipped today (July 8th) for an expected delivery date of July 28th. Laughable....

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You missed the other thread this morning about this: 

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Slow-shipping/td-p/343386

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Apparently back orders have been quite common.  Unlike all others, they are allowed to list items that they do not currently have.

As for the long delivery time. . .. eBay has altered all Canadian inbound/outbound delivery estimates as per the potential postal strike/lockout .

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

To answer your question, apparently they do give themselves defects.  Even eBay can't manage to keep its seller status at 100% - haha!  I wonder how many "late deliveries" they've racked up?  

I did actually LOL when I clicked on the so-called "eBay.ca supplies store" and landed on a clearly U.S.-based store, shipping from the U.S., with outrageous product prices.  And I laughed even louder when I saw their FB rates and comments.  By the way, I noticed the location of the products is shown as Kentucky, so they're shipping this stuff from their "hub".  

2016-July8.jpg

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Yeah...I saw all the negative feedback....I guess the "tape" quality is a common complaint as well as some of the other supplies....You'd think at least they would get the quality right if they are charging triple market price.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I have no issues whatsoever with their tape. Contrary to some of the feedback and earlier reports, it doesn't 'reek' and has perfectly acceptable adhesion. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply