I would like my items for sale to show up on e-bay.com as well as e-bay.ca help

My items for sale are only showing up on e-bay.ca.....how do I make sure they show up on .com as well to get a larger number of people looking.....thanks for any suggestions.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello 'heartland', 

<<My items for sale are only showing up on e-bay.ca.....how do I make sure they show up on .com as well to get a larger number of people looking....>>

You need to indicate that you ship to the US (as well as Canada) and have a shipping fee set up for the US as well.  

At the moment I do not see any listings available for Canada, but 14 show up in the US.  If you want them to appear in a US Search, be sure to have a specified shipping fee for all.  I don't see any for the Beswicks.    

If you are willing to sell to Canada as well, -- don't leave us out. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hello 'heartland', 

<<My items for sale are only showing up on e-bay.ca.....how do I make sure they show up on .com as well to get a larger number of people looking....>>

You need to indicate that you ship to the US (as well as Canada) and have a shipping fee set up for the US as well.  

At the moment I do not see any listings available for Canada, but 14 show up in the US.  If you want them to appear in a US Search, be sure to have a specified shipping fee for all.  I don't see any for the Beswicks.    

If you are willing to sell to Canada as well, -- don't leave us out. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@heartland013109 wrote:

My items for sale are only showing up on e-bay.ca.....how do I make sure they show up on .com as well to get a larger number of people looking.....thanks for any suggestions.

I took a look at the 14 items you currently have for sale.

It's the other way around -- your current listings are only showing on eBay.COM -- they do not show on eBay.CA -- because you only have shipping set up for the United States.

Also, your calculated shipping is not working.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply