I would like to know why shipping on some things is so utterly ridiculous. totally out of line.

I buy on ebay regularly and I was looking for slippers only to find that the shipping is so outrageous that I will look on some other site that will offer shipping that is in line with what I am purchasing. I will not buy anything on line that gouges me on the shipping. e.g slippers on ebay

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I would like to know why shipping on some things is so utterly ridiculous. totally out of line.

Did you have a question? No one is forcing you to buy on ebay and it is wise to not buy from someone if you feel shipping is too expensive.

By the way, are you  looking as US sellers? Many use the Global Shipping Program which shows how much you will pay up front including import fees. If this is the case, you are not alone in your dislike of the GSP. Search for sellers who do not use this program. You would still have to pay an import fee if the item is over $20 but it would less than if the GSP is used.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply