IT'S BACK - DSR

Sellers dashboard is back
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

IT'S BACK - DSR

From eBay.com announcement board:

August 11, 2008 | 01:11AM PST/PT

From Thursday 8/7 through Saturday 8/9, 30-day DSR averages were incorrect. As a result, we temporarily removed the Seller Dashboard so the incorrect information was not displayed. The problem has been resolved - the 30-day DSR averages are now displaying correctly, all feedback has been recalculated, and we have restored the Seller Dashboard.
On Saturday, we also removed the trust factors (DSRs; buyer satisfaction rating; and shipping cost, including free shipping) from the Best Match algorithm so sellers were not promoted or demoted unfairly. This will remain in place for the rest of the week (at least) so items listed during this time will continue to be weighted equally with other items until they end naturally. Additionally, PowerSeller discounts will be based on the corrected DSR scores, so no seller will lose his or her discount as a result of this issue. It was paramount to us that our sellers were not harmed by this technical problem.

Finally, and just as importantly, we want to thank our Community for your patience during this issue. We apologize for the frustration and confusion this caused you, and are grateful for your support.

Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

IT'S BACK - DSR

tea_past_times
Community Member
Whoopeee Fertilizer !!
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

IT'S BACK - DSR

tea_past_times
Community Member
Pierre will be happy to get back to his usual position though.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

IT'S BACK - DSR

"Pierre will be happy to get back to his usual position though"

Who would not?

I like the 4.9 and 5.0 given by my appreciative buyers (the same buyers who give my competitors 4.8, 4.7, 4.6 etc...) . I like the rebate (over US$100) I get every month. I like the better placement my listings get in Search.

What is there not to like? ;-) .
Quality stamps from Canada, British Commonwealth and Worldwide at Wholesale Prices
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

IT'S BACK - DSR

tea_past_times
Community Member
That's not the position I was referring to.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

IT'S BACK - DSR

tea_past_times
Community Member
Use your imagination.;-)]:)X-(
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

IT'S BACK - DSR

stop flirting, he's old enough to be your father...
Message 8 of 8
latest reply