In the past I could specific which SIZES of clothing I wanted to search - but now I can't find that option. Is it gone?

fifibelanger
Community Member

I don't want to have to scroll through 45,000 items including small and medium sizes when I'm looking specifically for XL clothing sizes. In the past there were always SIZE parameters for refining a search for a type of clothing. But I don't see the size search parameters in any of the searches I've been doing lately. Are they gone forever? Please say NO!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

In the past I could specific which SIZES of clothing I wanted to search - but now I can't find that option. Is it gone?

cleomum
Community Member

Not only can I not find the options to indicate specific size, etc., I can no longer search using wildcards. If I go to the ebay home page and click on Fashion/Shoes (for example) there are options to narrow the search but I am unable to save it and get notification when there are new items matching my criteria. THIS IS NOT GOOD!!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Same for shoes but appears problem only related to Canadian version of ebay. Ebay.com and others still have all search parameters so I find myself using them instead first ensuring shipping to Canada.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply