In the "view my store" I have the Canadian item price but have the U.S. shipping cost.

This is on the eBay.ca web site. It looks like U.S. shipping cost then converted to Canadian currency. I don't want the Canadian shoppers to think I'm charging that price for shipping in Canada on some items. Is there a way to change this or is this the way it is. Thanks again.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In the "view my store" I have the Canadian item price but have the U.S. shipping cost.

Check your Shipping Tab and see if you have it set to Canada (with postal code) or USA (with zipcode).

Sometimes when I have been checking to see if US shipping is showing up, I forget to return to my Canadian address.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Check your Shipping Tab and see if you have it set to Canada (with postal code) or USA (with zipcode).

Sometimes when I have been checking to see if US shipping is showing up, I forget to return to my Canadian address.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks for your answer. I forgot about it doing that. Just didn't realize it would effect the store. I have not been setting it back to the Canadian postal code. **bleep**!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply