Is it just me or am i the only one whos Sick and Tired of these stupid popups on Ebay !!!!!!!!!!!!

bubba69-69
Community Member
6 REPLIES 6

Is it just me or am i the only one whos Sick and Tired of these stupid popups on Ebay !!!!!!!!!!!!

I see this is posted from time to time, but I have never received a pop-up.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

switch to firefox .. I only had them with internet explorer

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I don't think Internet Explorer has anything to do with it. I use IE and I have never had a pop-up.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I really have no clue I just know that is how I got rid of them

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Never had a pop up on IE......but I'm on Windows XP so my whole operating system could very well explode on April 6th - 8th!!Woman LOL

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

The only pop ups I ever see on eBay are the ones saying how many people have viewed an item.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply