Is there a problem with the bulk re-lister? It keeps trying to charge me fees for free listings.

Is there a problem with the bulk re-lister? It keeps trying to charge me fees for free listings.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@novablondie wrote:

What time length are you choosing for your listings?

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Sometimes it just says it will and no fees are actually charged. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@novablondie wrote:

There's a huge problem.  It's not working at all TODAY!!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

That might explain why others are saying they've been on hold for CSR up to three hours and counting...
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

(p.s. I started a petition to eBay to change their muzak.)
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Various.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

In the Fall Seller Update, the fee structure changed for the shortest durations of listings. If you chose those short-duration listings, this might explain it. Also, a Good Till Cancelled listing near the end of its monthly auto-renewal will charge you for International Site Visibility (if you've upgraded) when you're trying to revise it. Is it possible that one or both of these two factors apply to your situation? Also, a second category for your listing will ALWAYS cost you, if you've picked two categories instead of one.
Message 8 of 8
latest reply