It is past the 45 days and I have not received my items. I have contacted the seller and have not heard back. What do I do?

alyssa2707
Community Member

I bought many items from a person on ebay. I didn't receive my purchase at all. It was taking longer than usual, so I contacted the seller and they told me that it can sometimes to a little longer, but it should be here soon. Now, I'm past the 45 days and still don't have my items. I've contacted the seller a few more times and I have not heard back.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It is past the 45 days and I have not received my items. I have contacted the seller and have not heard back. What do I do?

eBay & paypal both require you to open disputes within 45 days of the transaction.

What to do if you don't receive an item or it doesn't match the seller's description

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Your only recourse now is if you funded the transaction by credit card.

Telephone the customer service number on the back of your card and ask to do a charge back.

Also if it has been less than 60 days you can still leave feedback.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Go the credit card route.

Do it immediately, since the cc has deadlines too.

If after your cc company refunds you, the item appears, you can send them a new payment by Paypal.

I must say this is remarkably bad service, especially to a repeat customer.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply